Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Change starting logo Repetier 0.91

Posted by gi94eppe 
Change starting logo Repetier 0.91
December 13, 2014 04:41AM
Hi there i have a Prusa i3 with full grapich smart controller and repetier fw 0.91 now i was wondering how to change the first page and insert a custom logo like marlin (in which you have only to change the bitmap hex value)...anyone has just tried to add logo? any suggest?. thanks in advantage.

Attached you will find my fw zipped if someone want to add the logo parts and resend me.

thanks smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2014 07:52AM by gi94eppe.

Possessore di Prusa i3 - EinstEin model - Repetier 0.91 - Repetier-host - Slic3r
Attachments:
open | download - Repetier MIO Prusa i3 Stolfa.rar (280.3 KB)
Re: Change starting logo Repetier 0.91
February 09, 2015 07:55PM
Hello,

I copied the logo string from ui.cpp of Repetier 0.92 (there the logo is possible) to the ui.cpp file of 0.91 version. You have to do the following steps:

1. Copy the string u8g_DrawBitmapP(&u8g, 128 - LOGO_WIDTH, 0, ((LOGO_WIDTH + 8) / 8), LOGO_HEIGHT, logo); in your ui.cpp file of ver 0.91 just right before the string for(uint8_t y=0; y<UI_ROWS; y++) displayCache[y][0] = 0;
2. Copy the string #include "logo.h" in your ui.cpp file just right after the string #include "u8glib_ex.h"
3. Copy the logo.h file of 0.92 versions to your 0.91 directory. You can take the attached file also.
4. Change the bitmap hex value for your own logo. I think you could also change logo width and logo height.
I have added a picture where you can see how i changed the values in my ui.cpp file

Alex
Attachments:
open | download - logo.h (6.3 KB)
open | download - logo repetier 0.91.jpg (76.6 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login