Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

After Auto_bed_leveling Printer prints way of center of the printbed

Posted by derletztename 
After Auto_bed_leveling Printer prints way of center of the printbed
December 01, 2014 04:15PM
I use the newest Marlin and everything seems to work just fine. I get smooth prints and even the auto-bed-leveling works fine. Just after it's done, the printhead moves very slowly to some point on the bed, which it thinks to be X = 0 and Y = 0 and then starts the print based on this coordinates. Which are Y = somewhere about mid and X = not far from 0...
Therefore if I try to print something bigger it moves over the edge of the bed. This happend with my old version of Marlin and even with the newest version, freshly loaded from git. I just changed the necessary things in config.h and the Pin for the thermocouple in pin.h. No more...
I attached my config.h
Does someone has the same problem?
Can someone figure out whats going on there?
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (35.4 KB)
Re: After Auto_bed_leveling Printer prints way of center of the printbed
December 05, 2014 07:02AM
Can at least someone tell me, where the Nozzle is supposed to be after the auto-bed-leveling or where it is with your printers?
December 05, 2014 07:24AM
Right after a G29 my extruder stands still on the last position. Anything else should be something in your start-gcode.

Triffid Hunter's Calibration Guide --> X <-- Drill for new Monitor Most important Gcode.
December 05, 2014 07:34AM
Thanks for the reply smiling smiley

Yeah, there is a G1 X0 Y0;
But i does not move to X0 Y0, or it think it does, but actually move somewhere else.

Where do your printer warm up the nozzle? At the place it stayed after the G29 or at it's home position?
And how does your printer move after the G29? Just in X and Y directions or simultaniously in X, Y and Z?

And what's your print center in slic3r? Does this effect the starting point of the printing maybe?
December 05, 2014 08:02AM
X0 Y0 on my printer is front/left. (x220, y215, z200)

My start-gcode is similar like that:

G1 Z5 ;bed down by 5mm, if no G28Z0 before
G28 X0 Y0 ;home x and y
G1 X150 Y110 F6000 ;probe in the middle of my bed
G28 Z0 ;home z
G1 X110 Y0 ;Extruder outside of my printbed waiting for heating up

;heat my bed...
;heating bed finished
;start heating Extruder

G29 ;autobedleveling

G1 Z3
G1 X110 Y0

;heating Extruder wait for temp
;heating Extruder finished

Triffid Hunter's Calibration Guide --> X <-- Drill for new Monitor Most important Gcode.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login