Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Arduino Marlin

Posted by jeff3d 
Arduino Marlin
August 16, 2014 08:20PM
Hello Jeff here,
I'm almost completed with the building of my Rostock 3d printer.
I have searched here some but found nothing to answer some questions I have concerning Arduino firmware.

I'm using the latest versions of Arduino and the Marlin firmware, have the 3d gadget display with the SD card. Saved the configuration.h file, in Marlin.pde, which is now Marlin.ino file, made some changes in the configuration.h tab but not finding a solution where it says

" For a delta printer replace the configuration files with the file in the example_configurations/delta directory.

I really have no clue as to what I need to replace, what not to replace or where to find this directory, also is this talking about replacing something in the configuration.h tab or in the configuration_adv.h tab. Maybe copy and paste or can someone shed some light on this for me, It would be truely appreciated, Jeff.

I know I will have more questions so I'm saying thank you in advance.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2014 10:37PM by jeff3d.
Re: Arduino Marlin
August 27, 2014 08:58AM
Well I finally found the answers to my questions, I guess no one here knew the answers as no one even attempted to help me. So here are the answers as where one can find the example configuration directory.

When you open an Arduino sketch for Marlin it will be in the main folder at the top of the listing, same folder as the Marlin pde and ino files would be in.

Click on the example configuration directory, there you will find the Delta configuration, open it, copy the new configuration.h and configuration_adv.h files, use these two files to replace the two original configuration.h and configuration_adv.h files found in the main folder, same folder as where the Marlin pde and ino files were/are found.

Hope others here are having their questions answered in a timely manor. I had to go to another forum for answers. Here is where I went.

[groups.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2014 09:05AM by jeff3d.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login