Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reassigning pins thermistor

Posted by Bas89 
Reassigning pins thermistor
March 05, 2014 12:56PM
Hello everyone,
I'm completely new to making 3d printers, but I'm trying to build a delta printer. I've bought a freaduino board and a ramps v1.4. So far I finished the mechanics and connected all the electronics. So far so good but now I'm starting with the firmware.

I've downloaded the Arduino IDE and tried to install blink on my board and immediately ran into problems. First I stop the automatic installation of the driver from the board. Then I did a manually installation of the correct driver as decrypted on Arduino.cc, after this I tried to install blink. This didn't work. After searching al lot on the internet I founded out that my chip on the main board is a different one than the one on a original arduino board. This chip needed a extra driver for windows or something like that. I installed this driver which I found on the internet somewhere with the board plugged in. After the installation I could install blink with arduino 022. So after installing blink I installed the 3DR marlin firmware from richrap.com with some modifications to it. So far still so good.

After measuring everything I found out that my T0 is broken, T1 and T2 are working fine. The temperature of the bed is correct and working. Now I was wondering if it is possible to exclude T0 from everything en use T2 for the extruder instead of T0. But what do I need to change in the firmware if it is even possible to exclude T0 from everything.

My Configuration h. (temperature part) is

#define TEMP_SENSOR_0 1
#define TEMP_SENSOR_1 0
#define TEMP_SENSOR_2 0
define TEMP_SENSOR_BED 1

My pins.h is
#define E0_STEP_PIN 28
#define E0_DIR_PIN 27
#define E0_ENABLE_PIN 24

#define TEMP_0_PIN 1
#define TEMP_1_PIN -1
#define TEMP_2_PIN -1
#define TEMP_BED_PIN 2

#define HEATER_0_PIN 4
#define HEATER_1_PIN -1
#define HEATER_2_PIN -1
#define HEATER_BED_PIN 3

Hopefully someone can help me with this problem. If someone has the same problem as me with the freaduino board let me know and maybe I can help you out with it
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login