Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Repetier error when using z-probing

Posted by epicepee 
Repetier error when using z-probing
February 18, 2014 12:48PM
When I try to compile Repetier-firmware with Z-probing enabled, I get this error:

In file included from Repetier.h:374:0,
                 from ui.cpp:20:
Printer.h:439:1: error: pasting "DIO" and "-" does not give a valid preprocessing token
Printer.h:439:1: error: invalid suffix "_RPORT" on integer constant
Printer.h:439:1: error: pasting "DIO" and "-" does not give a valid preprocessing token
Printer.h:439:1: error: invalid suffix "_PIN" on integer constant
Printer.h:439:1: error: invalid suffix "_RPORT" on integer constant
Printer.h:439:1: error: invalid suffix "_PIN" on integer constant
Printer.h: In static member function ‘static bool Printer::isZProbeHit()’:
Printer.h:439:1: error: ‘DIO’ was not declared in this scope

The error goes away, and the firmware seems to work fine, when I disable Z-probing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2014 03:40PM by epicepee.
Re: Repetier error when using z-probing
February 19, 2014 03:50PM
So, I got rid of that error by replacing
#define Z_PROBE_PIN Z_MIN_PIN
with
#define Z_PROBE_PIN 18

But now I have more errors:

Commands.cpp: In static member function ‘static void Commands::executeGCode(GCode*)’:
Commands.cpp:651:13: error: ‘buildTransformationMatrix’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:654:26: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:654:62: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:655:26: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:655:62: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:657:26: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:657:62: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:658:26: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:658:62: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:660:24: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:660:60: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:660:96: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:660:132: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login