Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone Have a Moons Stepper Motor 17HD4063-01N datasheet?

Posted by kidnamedtony 
Anyone Have a Moons Stepper Motor 17HD4063-01N datasheet?
February 24, 2016 09:01PM
Heya' everybody!

I've just come into some stepper motors liberated from an old Makerbot that my partner in 3D printing crime tells me I'll be able to use to build my own printer. However, we both need to know a few things about these motors before we decide where they go (motors for X/Y movement? Or for Z?). Unfortunately, we've had a little difficulty in tracking down a datasheet.

Specifically, we're looking for a datasheet on a Moons Stepper Motor 17HD4063-01N. On the off chance that anyone here has access to that, or could at least let us know their voltage, amperage, and toque, it'd be super helpful and we'd greatly appreciate it!

Thank you in advance!
I know a guy who knows, his pseudo is Google smiling smiley
Re: Anyone Have a Moons Stepper Motor 17HD4063-01N datasheet?
June 02, 2017 05:17AM
be any chance u found it ? i have searched now for 4-6 h and just cant find the datasheet with any informaitons about the stepper (most important would be the A... ) And no google does not provide any help.. .nor does Moons.
ok i have been now in some russian web site (thanks google translate!!!) and found following information form this site [www.astronomy.ru]

Manufacturer: Moons Motors
200 steps per revolution (1.8 deg / step )
2 Phase
Rated Voltage 4.83V DC
Rated Current 0.84A
Phase Resistance: 5.75 Ohm ± 10% (20º C)
Phase inductance: 9.3mH ± 20% (1kHz 1 rms V)
Holding torque: 0.28Nm Min.
The Diameter Shaft A: 5mm / 0.188 "(3/16")
Shaft A the length: 20mm
Motor depth: 34mm

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2017 05:27AM by kakawuwu.
January 17, 2019 02:24PM
There is a special place in hell for anyone who makes forums posts along the lines of "let me google that for you." Just don't.

For the Creator Pro the X, Y, E0, E1 motor current should be 0.84a. For the Z motor it is 0.4a. Hope this helps anyone else who comes across this post.
January 18, 2019 12:05AM
mikesbaker
There is a special place in hell for anyone who makes forums posts along the lines of "let me google that for you." Just don't.

There is a place for such posts, when the answer is just there and it is clear they haven't even really looked.

There is a similar place in hell for people who reply to threads that are from the distant past! (June 02, 2017)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login