Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Extruder pdf drawings

Posted by Bruce Wattendorf 
Extruder pdf drawings
July 30, 2007 05:27PM
I have attached a ziped file of pdf's i have created with solid edge. I have a convertion program to import stl files. these pdf's is what I used to create a set of extruder parts using popular. " I have not fully tested the parts as for I am moving into a new house and have had to store my lab till the move." I created the parts by printing, cutting out the parts, glueing them to the wood then cutting them out on a scrol saw. as for the filiment chase way on the clamp I used a drill and clamped a waste block of wood and drilled putting the bit in between both blocks of wood. I will try and post the rest of Darwin this week for any body who wants to make a machine this way.

Bruce Wattendorf
Attachments:
open | download - extruder pdf.zip (155.7 KB)
Re: Extruder pdf drawings
July 31, 2007 12:28PM
sweet, those are awesome. i'll add them to the extruder release on sourceforge. also, the design for the extruder has changed slightly... would you mind re-doing some of the STL files that have changed? Namely the clamp, motor holder, and drive coupling.

thanks for your hard work!
July 31, 2007 12:36PM
Zach,
i did these on the new rev. of the parts using the cable. I also have them for the older desighn which is what i have used.

Bruce W.
August 28, 2009 07:08AM
dear sir,
please send me drawing for extruder.
gopal
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login