Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MAKEMENDEL made ABS Filaments in Half Kg spool

Posted by tejal 
MAKEMENDEL made ABS Filaments in Half Kg spool
April 15, 2015 06:27AM
We are manufacturing ABS Filaments in half kg spool.
Refer : [makemendel.com]

Price = Rs. 525/- per spool
Color = Natural
Weight = 500 Grams

Hurry Up!!
Re: MAKEMENDEL made ABS Filaments in Half Kg spool
April 18, 2015 08:51AM
Makemendel = cheap worst fraud products. You guys are as crappy as it can get. You have no concern for customers....DO NOT buy anything from these fraud people
May 19, 2015 09:14AM
rocky_reprap, it is ok to report when you have had a bad experience with a seller, but :

1) If you are a seller yourself, mention it so that people can decide if you are biased or not.

2) Mention FACTS, tell us what happened in your experience. Just throwing out bad words doesn't make a point, and will only lead people to believe you goal is to harm the seller reputation.

Thanks in advance.

Most of my technical comments should be correct, but is THIS one ?
Anyway, as a rule of thumb, always double check what people write.
May 26, 2015 07:48AM
We sold our 865 kg ABS Filaments (our make) in international market and they are happy with our filaments.

Thank you for writing to us!!
June 12, 2015 11:05AM
The very fact that you keep starting new threads every day just to advertise your low quality products and you keep shouting !!!Sale Sale Sale!!! every day shows how desperate you are to sell your cheap items. I am no seller. Sellers like you have reduced this forum to advertising bill boards. My feedback above is not without facts. In this very forum I have read enough about your sloppy products and services and that is how I have mentioned the facts above. I have even suffered the poor quality, extremely irresponsible customer service which you guys provide. Like you yourself, even your so called customer service people do not know what they are selling..!!!
June 22, 2015 06:28AM
Printed parts in Natural ABS.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login