Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Repetier CNC

Posted by lowres 
Repetier CNC
January 11, 2014 07:07PM
Hello,
I built a cnc desktop using Azteeg3 and Repetier host & firmware. After upgrading to repetier host .95, I am having trouble with what I would call lags or hangs where the host stops send code to the contoller and the spindle sits idle for a period of time then starts up again, then goes idle again and so forth.
Any help would be appreciated,

thankssad smiley
Re: Repetier CNC
February 25, 2014 04:31PM
I think you haven't yet seen this post:
repetier
repetier [ PM ]
Re: repetier: stops randomly
February 22, 2014 06:55AM
First you should find out what kind of hang you have. As you know th eline where it happened, you were not printing from sd card. In that case it might wait for a "ok" to receive so buffers get empty. That should only happen if you have communication errors happening.
If th elcd is still responsive, try changing speed multiplier and see if it changes in host. That means the back channel is still working and we have to find out why it refuses to take new commands.

First get 0.91 Rev 5 (contains new delta fixes) and then add
#define DEBUG_PRINT
to your configuration.h

That gives you a new menu entry in lcd in quick settings writing important debug informations to the log (if backchannel is working). Post them here. They might help to find the place or reason why it happens.

2. repetier is the original author of the software ... maybe you want to steer him here (by pm?).

Regards
Reinhcool smileyld
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login