Need RAMPS Pre-Assembled Kit Complete

Posted by CY33 
Need RAMPS Pre-Assembled Kit Complete
August 24, 2011 11:50PM
I'm looking for a fully assembled RAMPS; just like this:
[ultimachine.com]
Re: Need RAMPS Pre-Assembled Kit Complete
August 25, 2011 08:31AM
What's wrong with that one? or do you just need alternatives?

reprapworld.com
PLA, ABS, PETG multiple colors (3 and 1.75 mm) €16,49 / kg
Megatronics 3.0 €79.99 / Minitronics €37,19
August 26, 2011 12:26PM
200 bucks for electronics does seem steep, but if you aren't confident in your ability to just solder these parts you may want to invest in the support they give you. If you're paying 125 dollars in labor costs there ought to be some support after the fact.

If you don't care about support, then you can go with a sanguinololu (1.3a for prusa), get the pre-mounted FTDI and all you need to do are through hole connections (very easy). Try and order with someone else, as the driver boards get a a price drop at 10 (2 machines of prusa), and the smaller parts it is worth ordering multiples for the price drop.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2011 12:27PM by marnargulus.
August 29, 2011 07:35PM
i have bought allot of stuff from them and i like there stuff, he has always been prompt, and i like how he dose his orders, yes some of his stuff is a little pricey, but i my self am willing to pay a little more if it means i am going to be getting just that much more back in service and quality.

i bought there diy ramps kit and it has been well worth the cost, no issues and it was a quality piece of kit. the only thing i changed is that i had some 1% resistors on hand that i switched out for the thermistor part of the ramps vs the 5% that it came with.

[mike-mack.blogspot.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login