Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

techzone monolithic

Posted by morrist 
techzone monolithic
June 11, 2011 11:55PM
Hi all,

so after giving up on the gen 3 remix, i traded techzone the electronics for their monolithic board, hoping everything would be plug and play. not so much. after plugging it in, i had to chose a file path or something like that for the driver. but before this the "debug light" immediately lit up. and is still lit up when plugged in the computer. also, i have no ability to connect with the board in repsnapper. hopefully someone else knows how to handle this. thank you

morrist
Re: techzone monolithic
June 12, 2011 03:20PM
It would probably help to give us more details. What's your OS, how is the board plugged to your comp., etc.

I personally have a monolithic board from techzone (huxley kit) and have been able to talk to it with repsnapper as soon it was plugged in (using linux ubuntu there).
June 19, 2011 12:02AM
i got it worked out, real stupidity on my part. thank you though

Morrist
June 19, 2011 09:27AM
please tell us what the problem was, and how you fixed it. Not only is that the best way to thank hackers, but it means that anyone who stumbles across this thread with similar problems can at least try what worked for you

-----------------------------------------------
Wooden Mendel
Teacup Firmware
June 21, 2011 10:20PM
here is what the problem was, i never went and re set up the com port. so i was using the wrong com port, and it wouldnt connect. i tried every com port, and found one to work. very stupid error on my part. a little tid bit on the monolithic board, the debug light will flash during operation, this does not mean that it needs to be debugged. hope this is helpful, thanks for all the support from everyone on this board

morrist
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login