Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anybody in INDIA ?

Posted by colourz 
Anybody in INDIA ?
May 31, 2011 11:29PM
IS There anybody in india who can provide fully laoded Gen 3 electronics? so that they can be used off the shelf?
Re: Anybody in INDIA ?
June 01, 2011 01:11AM
No idea why you need a seller in india, here in Germany we have a post office capable of sending worldwide ...

Generation 7 Electronics Teacup Firmware RepRap DIY

June 02, 2011 09:03AM
Thanks Traumflug
but what about the postage charges?
how much would it cost me
Raj
June 02, 2011 11:04AM

what about the postage charges?

€ 5.- worldwide for electronics sets.

Yes, it's a bit surprising. They charge the same postage for Austria (60 km) as for Australia (16'000 km).

June 02, 2011 01:26PM
Hi Traumflug,
I am really surprised.however thanks for the answer.in first place i sought someone from India as i was afraid of the postal charges.
it surprises me how helpful u people are.
I made every bit of the mendel with only home tools including electronics but now i am not able to program them.thatswhy i am asking for whole preloaded electronics.
thanks once again .i'll search for the people who can send them from Gmbh.
Raj
June 03, 2011 01:41AM

I made every bit of the mendel [...] including electronics but now i am not able to program them.

Perhaps we should elaborate on _that_ one. Which electronics is this and what happens if to attempt to program it?

June 03, 2011 05:03PM
Hi Markus,
they are gen3 electronics,sanguino mobo v1.2, EC 2.2 ,STM 2.3,windows7,reprap build 20110509,arduino 022,fdti-usb to rs232ttl board some chinese programmer(proisp7),(as no other programmer was available within my range).

when tried to programme the sanguino with firmware,the arduino ide says'uploaded sucessfully but verification error' thats all nothin specific.
And I became smart and thought that there may not be a bootloader in it,(the sanguino I bought is premade ,so it must be already bootloaded) so I tried to burn the bootloader.thats all ,now the sanguino doesnt even respond to the firmware loading.nothing happens when i connect the sanguino to the pc.the arduino ide infinitely shows'uploadi to the i/o board'.
thats all
June 04, 2011 03:12AM
When you use a programmer to upload firmware, you remove the bootloader. So you probably have no longer a bootloader on your chip.

No idea why you get upload errors, though. I've heard Win7 isn't exactly the best choice, most firmware developers use Debian/Ubuntu. To exclude firmware bugs, I'd start with one of the simple examples coming with the Arduino IDE, e.g. Blink - see Menu -> File -> Open ...

June 04, 2011 03:37AM
... also the instructions for uploading firmware to Gen7 might be helpful. The 644P/16MHz variant of the Gen7 bootloaders should also work on a Sanguino: [reprap.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login