Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gen3 Extruder with pololu

Posted by poller 
Gen3 Extruder with pololu
April 25, 2011 05:09AM
the idea came to me after calming confirmation that it works (so make the arduino boards, too) I once made me this morning to the solder.

Here:
[www.flickr.com] (previous and subsequent pictures)
I found very helpful as I must proceed.

from the following pinout is on Pololu:

vmot:
Power Supply 12V -> vmot
Power supply ground -> 100uf transistor -> vmot

GND
Power supply ground -> Gnd

4 * Motor Phase:
[Self explanatory]

VDD:
MB Vcc -> VDD

GND
Power supply ground -> Gnd

s
MB Gnd -> EN

MS1-3:
Merge -> 100k -> MB Vcc

Rst:
empty

Slp:
leef

Step:
MB SDA -> Step

you
MB SCL -> you

The circuit I have designed for the Pololu, the potentiometer to about 20% and then the electronics plugged in and started.
everything fits perfectly, but I think I on the EN (enable) have not achieved the desired effect, since the Pololu is apparently not turned on (to the pins (with circuit diagram adjusted for safety) are each located on the right voltage)
however, confused me (to activate a control line) is the EN to ground .. to my knowledge (basic minimum) of teaching hours should be here but have to live with a voltage signal to generate a. I trust myself not to lay ran simply as live.

can support gifted me one of the electronics may be something here and I give special warnings as I got it to work Pololu?

sorry for that bad english its only translatet with google translator. the german original you will find here :
[forums.reprap.org]

grüße
Bernhard
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[www.thingiverse.com]
[www.flickr.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login