Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

lerdge board 32 bits

Posted by titeuf007 
Re: lerdge board 32 bits
July 15, 2017 11:53AM
grimlok2000
[attachment 95524 tao.jpg]

you can ask Lerdge support any time,,sign in on Taobao ,,install Aliwanwang messenger and you are online with manufacturer

I have been told September
Anonymous User
July 15, 2017 01:36PM
google chrome translating all taobao page
July 15, 2017 01:53PM
Ok thanks will give it a try later
July 15, 2017 03:11PM
Installed ali messanger and that is in Chinese so carnt figure it out
Anonymous User
July 15, 2017 06:57PM
July 16, 2017 08:38AM
Just received my Lerdge board to replace a Ramps setup.. 5 days delivery to UK through Aliexpress.thumbs up smiling smiley

Interestingly, it came with firmware 2.0 Beta 1 installed. Should I downrev to 1.1.7 beta6 or does anyone have this version 2.0 running with no problems, the website still does not list V2 firmware last time I checked (today)

Machine is a Kossel Delta in case that matters
July 17, 2017 12:26AM
Ordered placed. Shold be here (UK) by Friday. Orded from a guy in Spain. He gives good customer support and 3 year guarantee
July 20, 2017 05:35AM
v

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2017 05:36AM by kryozxcrew.
July 20, 2017 05:35AM
Graphoid
Just received my Lerdge board to replace a Ramps setup.. 5 days delivery to UK through Aliexpress.thumbs up smiling smiley

Interestingly, it came with firmware 2.0 Beta 1 installed. Should I downrev to 1.1.7 beta6 or does anyone have this version 2.0 running with no problems, the website still does not list V2 firmware last time I checked (today)

Machine is a Kossel Delta in case that matters

Reviens a la version 1,1,7 beta6 tu aura moins de probleme voiture la V2 bug a mort
July 23, 2017 05:26AM
happy to see new users
yes new firmware will be release soon apparently ( a friend of mine has already installed it and use it)
i will test mine today to see the difference
July 23, 2017 03:51PM
Glad I found this thread. I was considering taking a chance with purchase of East 3D Gecko core xy printer which uses this board, but seeing all the issues, boards shipping with Beta FW that hasn't even been released, etc, plus that the board is closed source w/o even schematic and new company with no expectation they will be around in a month, i will definitely pass.
July 23, 2017 06:09PM
great see you!!
so to come back on the thread
i found a bug..
you cannot reverse endstop (nc to no) and when you switch on low and high to reverse, it doesn t work...so you need to be right connected in the beginning...
July 25, 2017 02:17AM
Just started test wiring mine, all seems ok for me so far, no issue with the endstop reversal that titef007 mentioned, but I am rewiring with new connectors anyway so I can have the right cabling from the start.

So far with V2 beta1 firmware, nothing to worry about, other than the interface is a little different to the current documentation, but it is not rocket science and pretty easy to work out. Personally, I like it, stuff you don't need to keep messing with is kept neatly away from poking fingers (remember it is a touch screen control and settings are live, no uploads)

To fiveangle, personally, I would not write off a printer purchase because it uses this board. The one thing you can easily change out later if you really have to is the control electronics, what you cannot so easily change is poorly designed and/or crappy quality mechanicals in your printer, that is what you really want to avoid if you don't want to trash your investment and buy again
July 25, 2017 03:51AM
The big problem of version 2 ui is that I have the impression that it is an old firmware v1.1 and lacks the options like to exchange the thread during print. I use this card since the bedut I saw the evolutions but certain were interresting other no. The problem today is that the app is closed so nen little improve the system what would not be a luxury.
July 25, 2017 12:30PM
Graphoid
Just started test wiring mine, all seems ok for me so far, no issue with the endstop reversal that titef007 mentioned, but I am rewiring with new connectors anyway so I can have the right cabling from the start.

So far with V2 beta1 firmware, nothing to worry about, other than the interface is a little different to the current documentation, but it is not rocket science and pretty easy to work out. Personally, I like it, stuff you don't need to keep messing with is kept neatly away from poking fingers (remember it is a touch screen control and settings are live, no uploads)

To fiveangle, personally, I would not write off a printer purchase because it uses this board. The one thing you can easily change out later if you really have to is the control electronics, what you cannot so easily change is poorly designed and/or crappy quality mechanicals in your printer, that is what you really want to avoid if you don't want to trash your investment and buy again

My board along with 2100 drivers, filament run out, bed mosfet and usb interface. Where can I download the documentation for it?
July 25, 2017 12:37PM
How many off you got a card with the board?
July 25, 2017 01:36PM
I got the latest docs and firmware via a download link from the manufacturer. I have pasted in the email below, the link sent does not work any more, I suggest contacting manufacturer direct (I did though aliexpress) , got an email response within hours

The lastest firmware will be put in the website ASAP.
Please check the link below for more details about the Lerdge board.
[link is dead]
And the update log as below.

V1.1.7 (beta7)
1. Improve the material detection methods, enhance the system anti-jamming capability.
2. Add WiFi port information to facilitate communication settings.
3. Add the QR code of communication information identification, it can be used for Lerdge APP to online control after scanning the code.
4. Add the replacement function. Add the replacement of the filament parameter settings in the advanced settings of models.
5. Modify the stability of the temperature range when resume printing, from the old version of 1 degrees Celsius to 5 degrees Celsius.
6. Improve the logical relationship between the dual heads switching and automatic leveling.

V2.0.0
1. UI revision, more humane, closer to the operation
2. Add the UI color custom function
3. Modify the default lighting brightness from the original 100% to 50%
4. Improve the circular hot bed leveling probe logic, narrow the blind spot
5. Improve the automatic leveling blind area data algorithm to improve the leveling effect
6. Modify the file arrangement, in accordance with the creation time, to do descending order to facilitate the selection of new documents
7. Optimize the knife path planning acceleration and deceleration algorithm
8. Add more G code (see Lerdge G code table)
9. Add the function to automatically return the filament and close heating the hotend after a long time without any operating when filament runs out.
10. Add the function of one key to re-print after the printing is finished.
11. Add the function of one key to return to the print files directory after the printing is finished.
12. Add the extrusion ratio setting during the printing process.
13. Add the replacing filament operation during the printing process.
14. Modify the motor direction signal stabilization time (automatically set according to the mutation speed), to ensure that the correct operation of different external drives.
15. Optimize the motor drive signal generation algorithm to ensure that the 200K drive frequency of real-time calculation will not make any overflow lost step.
16. Add the RGB light adjustable control
17. Add the function of supporting the webpage parameter configuration

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2017 01:40PM by Graphoid.
July 25, 2017 01:43PM
Suggy
How many off you got a card with the board?

What card? winking smiley I got, main board, display card plus suitable connectors etc, (crimp connection kit), stylus and 4 motor driver modules (already fitted) Did you get something different/extra?
July 25, 2017 01:45PM
Ok thanks
I have contacted them via aliexpress, and wechat and ali messenger, not got any response yet. Could you upload the documentation you have???????? please
July 26, 2017 02:16AM
Facebook page created. You are welcome to join
[www.facebook.com]
July 26, 2017 02:17AM
Here is the 'documentation 'I got last week, don't think I am breaking any rules in sharing..

Handy bit for me was the instructions on auto levelling, as I am using a different prox sensor, it made that bit easier to work out
Also includes a printable screen cover model, which was going to be my first real print job anyway smiling smiley

[drive.google.com]

hope it helps someone
July 26, 2017 02:19AM
Do you mind if I put this on my facebook group?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2017 02:21AM by Suggy.
July 26, 2017 02:25AM
v2 firmware now on there site
July 29, 2017 12:18PM
yes i have seen that
i ill test if i have any pb with their NC NO
July 29, 2017 12:33PM
On my Hbot
I have X Y min NC all OK
Z max NO all OK

It does not work to set min temp. HotEnd
My extruder motor also activates at low temperatures

I seemed to have read running RGB LED on the new module 2 HotEnd

14. Modify the motor direction signal stabilization time (automatically set according to the mutation speed), to ensure that the correct operation of different external drives.
15. Optimize the motor drive signal generation algorithm to ensure that the 200K drive frequency of real-time calculation will not make any overflow lost step.
16. Add the RGB light adjustable control
17. Add the function of supporting the webpage parameter configuration.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2017 12:37PM by maralb.

DELTA Printer - Duet -Touch5" - E3D_V6
July 30, 2017 08:43PM
grimlok2000
[attachment 95523 Untitled.jpg]

hello owners of Lerdhe board

Dual extruder module is published and you can order module on Aliexpress 3Dsway international shopp..New firmware is ready with new UI and will be published next week on offical page.

[www.aliexpress.com]

Keep calm and go shopping,

I think this will give control over RGB LED aswel
Anonymous User
July 30, 2017 09:33PM
[world.taobao.com]

i receive Beta7 and V2,0 this morning from Lerdge support on Taobao

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2017 02:40AM by edvard051.
July 31, 2017 01:17AM
Thought so
July 31, 2017 01:31AM
Suggy
grimlok2000
[attachment 95523 Untitled.jpg]

hello owners of Lerdhe board

Dual extruder module is published and you can order module on Aliexpress 3Dsway international shopp..New firmware is ready with new UI and will be published next week on offical page.

[www.aliexpress.com]

Keep calm and go shopping,

I think this will give control over RGB LED aswel

Looks like the LED control and the laser interface not there yet, future firmware release I am guessing (from Aliexpress page)
A: laser expansion interface (software is not yet open)
B: laser expansion interface (software is not yet open)
+ RGB: color light bar interface (software is not yet open)
Anonymous User
July 31, 2017 07:49AM
Firmware 2,0 is posted on Lerdge,com..Earlier version 1,1,7 beta6 not available for download any more ,If you want 1.1.7Beta 7 sent me pm with your email
I mount dual extruder module /not connected heather and thermistor and on display i get icon 2 in 1 mixing extruder,
As per instruction for dual extruder 2 in 2 second heather and thermisto rmust be connected get icon E0 and E1 on display ,,not tested jet
RGB control not open ,,,,lLrge on Taobao start selling RGB led tape
WIFI module long time not published,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2017 05:32PM by edvard051.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login