Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Extrusion problem with smoothieware+AZSMZ

Posted by ventor3000 
Extrusion problem with smoothieware+AZSMZ
July 18, 2016 07:08AM
Hi all!

I'm almost having a nervous breakdown trying to get my AZSMZ controller running correctly. I am using default firmware (which is smoothiewre from january 2015).

I have calibrated the extruder steps, so that "M83 / G1 E50" feeds exactly 50 mm of filament. However, when running command (when nozzle x,y=0,0) "G1 X180 Y180 E50 F300",
extruder is only extruding about 20 mm of filament. This give my really bad prints ofcourse, since prinitng movements extrudes far to little filament.

I've tried to flash my controller with a newer firmware, but when I do this, my LCD goes blank, so I had to re-flash the original firmware (why?)....

Anyone know smoothieware and or AZSMZ good enugh to give a qualified guess how to solve this problem?
VDX
Re: Extrusion problem with smoothieware+AZSMZ
July 18, 2016 07:13AM
... check, if there are some "extrusion-multiplicators" in your software ...

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
Re: Extrusion problem with smoothieware+AZSMZ
July 18, 2016 07:29AM
I'm using Repetier. In the Slic3r, there is an extrusion multiplier, but this is not used in my example in the last post, because entering commands manually (not through a sliced gcode)....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login