Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MKS SBASE V1.2

Posted by chris33 
MKS SBASE V1.2
April 28, 2016 12:44PM
I as you gathered from the main post here i have purchased a mks sbase and i have seen others have, im struggling about abl system to uses other than mechanical micro switch, i would like see what others use

Check my rubbish blog for my prusa i3

up and running
[3dimetech.blogspot.co.uk]
Re: MKS SBASE V1.2
May 31, 2016 04:27PM
Maybe make a more meaningful title so it shows up in searches and people looking for the same can see it

My Instructables - both total newbie instructables and some for intermediate users.
My Designs on Thingiverse
YouTube channel containing a few 3D printing videos - they are videos for my Instructables, and mostly not standalone.
Ultius / Tantillus Thingiverse Group
May 31, 2016 09:20PM
Well that was helpful to the question in the 1st post, doesn't matter anyways ill figure it out myself

Check my rubbish blog for my prusa i3

up and running
[3dimetech.blogspot.co.uk]
June 01, 2016 12:04AM
chris33
Well that was helpful to the question in the 1st post, doesn't matter anyways ill figure it out myself
It was an advice, Making a non-descriptive Subject title is the sure way for no responses.

I am actually curious about what you usage scenarios are like, since you need other sensors?
I actually asked it, but it seems to have been filtered out. Mabye because I wrote on tablet...

My Instructables - both total newbie instructables and some for intermediate users.
My Designs on Thingiverse
YouTube channel containing a few 3D printing videos - they are videos for my Instructables, and mostly not standalone.
Ultius / Tantillus Thingiverse Group
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login