Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

mks mini v1.1 burned... and I don't know wky !

Posted by valerian 
mks mini v1.1 burned... and I don't know wky !
March 06, 2016 09:22AM
hello everybody
I have got a mini Kossel with mks mini v1.1 and small external mosfet for hotbed [www.3dpmav.com]
I installed a heatbed and therefore a ATX 500W (ATX 5200S) for supply all that. I installed everything, I connected, I turned on, ok it works ... I clicked on preheat pla, so extruder at 190 ° and 50 ° for bed, I see the bed heating LED lights up for 1sec and I heard a little "tac" (spark or something who burns) and all shut down ... : /
I tested everything and the power supply still works. I plugged the printer by USB and there, ho! the screen lights! My card is not totally burned but apparently only the part that manages the 12v. When I plug it in the 12v, there are only two LED that light up (which are usually off). It's the LED D5 and D6 which are near 2 mosfet of the fan and heater connector (the green spots) [hpics.li]
Obviously I can't find any information on these two led. Somebody know what does it mean?

If you need more information, pictures or anything, tell me! thank you in advance
Re: mks mini v1.1 burned... and I don't know wky !
April 15, 2016 01:28PM
try to contact user "flyway97", they might be able to help you.
A couple of closeup pic on the board and external MOSFET might help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login