Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duet 0.8.5 Web Control simple Videostream addon

Posted by critical_limit 
Duet 0.8.5 Web Control simple Videostream addon
November 22, 2015 10:51AM
Hi All,

due to I was tired to leave the Livingroom every 10 mins to check the printer working in the workshop, I added a view lines into the original reprap.htm in the www folder on the SDcard.

Just open the reprap.htm and search for the "<!-- Print Status -->" section. Just under the div class "panel-heading" insert the link of your cams livestream.Thats it.

Would be nice when Christian can add a button and field in the settings-tab, where you can switch it on/off and enter the link to the cam. Anybody has contact to Christian and can ask him? Don´t know if he is working at the Web Control any longer...

Webcam Cam is off

Re: Duet 0.8.5 Web Control simple Videostream addon
November 22, 2015 11:09AM
critical_limit
Hi All,

due to I was tired to leave the Livingroom every 10 mins to check the printer working in the workshop, I added a view lines into the original reprap.htm in the www folder on the SDcard.

Just open the reprap.htm and search for the "<!-- Print Status -->" section. Just under the div class "panel-heading" insert the link of your cams livestream.Thats it.

Would be nice when Christian can add a button and field in the settings-tab, where you can switch it on/off and enter the link to the cam. Anybody has contact to Christian and can ask him? Don´t know if he is working at the Web Control any longer...

Webcam Cam is off

[attachment 66377 Bildschirmfoto.jpg] [attachment 66378 Bildschirmfoto1.jpg]

Christian is still very active here now using CHRISHAMM IIRC

Doug
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login