Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New PanelDue touch screen beta firmware - testers wanted

Posted by dc42 
Re: New PanelDue touch screen beta firmware - testers wanted
November 30, 2015 12:24PM
lolocaledo
I saw in the release folder the beta1 v13.1 version. Can we use it ?

Laurent

Yes, it's working well.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
December 12, 2015 06:02AM
Hi David,

found this after setting bed temp. There are half icons in the background (see pic). After going to print screen back to control screen all normal again.

cheers

Dirk

December 12, 2015 06:49AM
Dirk, I think I see how that happened and I will fix it in rhe next release. It will happen if you press one of the temperature buttons immediately after connecting to a delta printer, before it has received the response that causes the additional homing buttons to be hidden.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

December 12, 2015 07:21AM
The additional homing buttons were not shown. It was after a print when it was finished and I set a new bed temp for the next print. You can see that nozzle temp is still higher than room temperature.
Maybe the controler was resetting itself? Hm, donĀ“t know because after finished print I was not at the printer.
Will keep it watched and report if it happens again....

thanx
December 12, 2015 09:20AM
Hmm, not sure what happened then. I can reproduce it by pressing the controller reset button, waiting for the Control page to appear, and pressing one of the temp buttons before it finds out that the printer is a delta and hides the additional homing buttons. The temperature popup partly covers the additional homing buttons, preventing them from being redrawn, and when I dismiss the popup it forgets that they need redrawing.

Anyway, it shouldn't cause any operational problems except for the appearance, because the additional homing buttons have been disabled - they don't beep when pressed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login