Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Azteeg X5 Mini Serial Connection Question

Posted by BPopilek 
Azteeg X5 Mini Serial Connection Question
September 11, 2015 12:57PM
Hello all. I am getting a new custom 3D printer delivered this weekend, and I'm hoping that someone may have the info that I am looking for. This new printer features the Azteeg X5 Mini controller board, whereas my old 3D printer had a RAMPS board. On the RAMPS board, I was able to connect up a bluetooth serial module to enable wireless printing. What I am trying to find out is if there are any serial pinouts on the Azteeg board that I can tap into to do a similar mod to this new printer. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Re: Azteeg X5 Mini Serial Connection Question
September 21, 2015 09:04AM
Does anyone have any ideas? It's been 10 days since I posted this with 150 views, but no replies. I have tried searching elsewhere, but still cannot find out if there are serial pins accessible, or even if there are traces or pads that I can tap into to achieve this. Thank you.
Re: Azteeg X5 Mini Serial Connection Question
September 22, 2015 02:48AM
Maybe this thread will help you.

It´s about a not_so_much_different 32bit board, but they are running the same firmware. The WiFi module is connected with the LCD where the second ( obsolete ) SD-Card port was.
-Olaf
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login