Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

my panel for 35€ with graphical LCD 128x64

Posted by tenbaht 
my panel for 35€ with graphical LCD 128x64
July 26, 2013 02:35AM
I just finished the evaluation of the first samples of my new panel with graphical LCD with backlight, microSD slot, rotary encoder and buzzer.
Please find more information in my post in the "For sale" forum: gLCD panel for 35€, improved Melzi board for 79€

Regards,

Michael

-----------

3D printer electronics
Campaign on Ulule.com for MaKrPanel with graphical LCD and improved Melzi controller board

improved Melzi controller board
Panel with graphical LCD
project update: first test fixture finished
August 05, 2013 07:18AM
I have added an update on the project status on my Ulule-page. Now the first test fixture for the final QA test is ready and I am still working on the needed test electronics and test firmware.

All boards will be thoroughly tested after production. Every single function and every single input or output connection will be tested. I will not ship chinese grab bags fresh from the reflow oven, but only boards which have been operating in this test rig for a while.

In the next few weeks I would like to introduce some of the people who are involved in this project and document the production process. This week I start with the test engineer Boi.

Please find more details in this news article: The first test fixture is finished

-----------

3D printer electronics
Campaign on Ulule.com for MaKrPanel with graphical LCD and improved Melzi controller board

improved Melzi controller board
Panel with graphical LCD
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login