Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Delta extruder 3D printer problems

Posted by RicardoCeli 
Delta extruder 3D printer problems
January 12, 2015 11:15AM
Hello everyone this is the first time I write on a forum, if I'm wrong on something I apologize.

Well the main problem is, I have already armed the printer and I’ve tried the movements of it in both axes X and Y, but i noted that each time it moves on these axes are not maintained parallel to the bed, it means that the more it walked away from the origin the extruder bent. Clarified is only a parallel movement on these axes, the Z axis'm not changing and really do not understand what could be the problem, the mechanical part has already been cheked since it is not an existing printer model of any printer on the market but the design myself looking for the degrees of freedom needed to tolerances and everything.
The firmware was cast in the page of repetier where putting the features you generate the code for the Arduino in this link [www.repetier.com], I am using an 1.4 Ramps.

Please I need your help really do not understand what could be the problem and if you need some extra information i will provide you with it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login