Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Compiling current source tree in eclipse

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Compiling current source tree in eclipse
September 19, 2007 07:26PM
I need a sanity check.
I wanted to test out Adrian's latest extruder updates which require a new build of the source tree as well as compiling the extruder firmware. I have checked out new versions of the source tree a number of times in the last 4 months and they have always built with no problem. I have poke and prodded a bit to no avail.

I get the following errors.

The project cannot be built until build path errors are resolved Reprap Unknown 1190243671609 4141
Unable to read '.classpath' file of project Reprap Reprap Build path 1190182317140 4126

Everything seems to be where it should be.
What am I missing.

N.B. If a new RepRap-host-0.8.1.1 were to show up I would be happy to abandon this trip through the giggle weeds.
The same goes for a new set of binaries for the extruder firmware.

TIA

Dan
Anonymous User
Re: Compiling current source tree in eclipse
September 22, 2007 02:30PM
Where to begin?

Since I have gotten no repies to this post I have been trying to sort out the problems on my own. Based on some inconsistant behavior I thought that something in the workspace directory might be corrupted. I deleted the workspace directory .metadata and all, restarted my machine (Windows xp) and eclipse dutyfully recreated the workspace directory as expected. I checked out the current trunk from sourceforge through subversion. Whereas previously the system tried to build but complained about path errors et al now eclipse has the clean menu item greyed out and there is no way to compile the source.

Has anyone successfully built the latest Java sources using Eclipse?

Vik if you are out there can you send me the .jar you are using to test the new extruder code? same goes for the extruder hex file?

Any help is welcome.

Thanks to all

Dan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2007 02:32PM by Dan Putman.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login