Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not one version of ReplicatorG is working

Posted by Pretrick 
Not one version of ReplicatorG is working
July 30, 2012 09:40AM
After trying and trying (crying) several versions of ReplicatorG (version 26 to 350909), not one is working/printing. At first I can't select my Gen6 controlboard for my RepRap Prusa. There was (Ok I messed it up) a line in the options menu that linked to the Reprap firmware but this line is gone. I think when I put the correct line here, replicatorG will link to the right firmware of the controlboard. But how? What is this firmwarelink...
Or can I just download the firmware for the Mendel gen6 controlboard and put it somewhere in a ReplicatorG directory? How? I'm not a software expert.

When I start printing the green bar gets yellow and stays yellow until I cancel the program. Nothing happens. No text at the bottom. This is all a bit confusing.

I want to clear all the old ReplicatorG file and start all over again. But I noticed that ReplicatorG uses an .ini file somewhere so evere version starts up with the same settings. The old settings keep showing up.
Re: Not one version of ReplicatorG is working
August 25, 2012 10:48AM
Hi,

in case the issue is still there - I made a patched version of ReplicatorG a while ago. You can find it at [code.google.com] ready to use for download. I tested that version on Gen7 electronics with Teacup firmware, but I know that it is also working with other electronics and firmwares (as long as its 5D).

Cheers,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login