Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Building a pursa Mendel near Loveland - Need printed parts...

Posted by Mastermonk 
I like to build a pursa Mendel but I need to get the parts printed, anyone out there willing to help?
Re: Building a pursa Mendel near Loveland - Need printed parts...
December 23, 2012 08:12PM
Sorry misspelled prusa
January 01, 2013 01:10PM
lulzbot.com located in Loveland sells Prusa kits.

However, you might want to consider buiilding a more modern design like a Mendal Max (AO-101) or the larger, faster but still experimental TK-0.

lulzbot.com is fully open source so all of their documents and stl files for you to print oyur own parts are available on their web site.

You can get the Prusa and Mendal Max models at [download.lulzbot.com]

You can get the TK-0 at [devel.lulzbot.com]
January 03, 2013 10:23PM
lulzbot would be a good place to start. I visited their shop to buy a few key parts. The guys that work there are incredibly helpful and answered all of my questions. I am almost finished with my prusa i3. Once it is in good working order I would be happy to print you a set of what every you would like to get you started.
January 06, 2013 05:39PM
Where did you get your i3 parted printed from? I did some research and I think the i3 is the way to go.... either that or [www.kickstarter.com]
January 07, 2013 07:11AM
I got my i3 parts on ebay. I had the laser cut wood frame made for me from an improved design that I found on thingverse. I went with sanguinololu but if I where to start again I would choose a ramps board like the azteeg x3. I am using a qu-bd extruder and silicone rubber heater for the bed with a relay and seperate power supply for the bed.
January 22, 2013 01:43AM
I just bought the frame kit from twelvepro, How are you mounting the qu-bd extruder Vertically? What mount did you used, do you have pics?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login