Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Onshape Users - Brisbane Meetup - 29 September

Posted by julianh72 
Onshape Users - Brisbane Meetup - 29 September
September 17, 2015 09:42PM
I just got an email that there is an "Onshape Meetup" at the Brisbane Hackerspace on 29 September. I'm not sure if I'll make it along, but I thought I would share.

If you're not familiar with it, Onshape [www.onshape.com] is a terrific (and free!) cloud-based MCAD system, which runs in a browser (no "installation" required, so you can run it anywhere there is an Internet connection), or on native iOS and Android apps. (Put the finishing touches on your design using your tablet on the bus on your way home from work!)

From the email:

At an Onshape Meetup you can:

Meet fellow users and network with others in the design world
Learn more about Onshape including the basics, advanced tips and tricks, and upcoming functionality
Learn from one another and share your Onshape-made designs.

There will be Onshape partners there to give a short demo of Onshape as well as show off its newest features. It will be a short presentation with lots of time to ask questions and engage with other CAD users. If you have any cool designs you've made using Onshape, we'd love to have you show them off!

Where: HSBNE Inc. (Brisbane Hackerspace) (directions)

When: Tuesday, September 29th at 6pm

Agenda: Doors open at 6 with food. Presentations will start at 6:30 followed by Q&A, demo time, and networking until 8:30.

Open Demo Details: If you have an interesting project made in Onshape, share it with me ([email protected]) beforehand and bring it along to show off.

More info: [www.meetup.com]

Follow my Mendel Prusa build here: [julianh72.blogspot.com]
Re: Onshape Users - Brisbane Meetup - 29 September
September 24, 2015 06:19PM
I'm jelly! where's this in Sydney haha
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login