Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rostock printed parts

Posted by murphyslaw 
Rostock printed parts
August 08, 2013 06:16AM
Hi I'm new to this site but have been following 3d printers off and on for a couple of years.

My question is how much would someone charge me to print up a set of parts for a rostock printer?
I don't need the rods printed as I will use carbon fiber rods for these.
I have the files but no way to print them and the only printed ones I can find on the net are os but I would rather get them local to cut down on shipping.

I actually don't live in Brisbane but my wife travels there once a fortnight so I could pick them up.

Thanks Justin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2013 07:09AM by murphyslaw.
Re: Rostock printed parts
August 13, 2013 09:08AM
I might be able to help you out.

What material did you want - ABS or PLA? And do you have a link to the parts you want?

[blog.bodgycorp.com]
August 16, 2013 12:24AM
Hi pnit
I have attached the zip containing all the stl files as well as a txt file that has the number of each part required.
Here is the link as well
[www.thingiverse.com]

As for the material to print them personally I don't care, I have seen them done with both
so I would probably go with whichever is cheaper.

Please don't print anything yet as I'm just after the cost so I know what I'm up for. I do really want these so I will beg, borrow and steal to scrape together the money as soon as possible I just don't know when that will be yet so I wouldn't want you to outlay anything until I am ready and able.

Thanks
Justin
Attachments:
open | download - rostock_parts.zip (124.5 KB)
August 16, 2013 09:09AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login