Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

starting a new build in byron bay area

Posted by prairiewolf407 
starting a new build in byron bay area
March 24, 2012 01:08AM
hi just letting you guys know i have started to buy all the parts in and will soon have a reprap up and runing i will updates this page as i progess thoughthot smiley
Re: starting a new build in byron bay area
March 27, 2012 03:50AM
ok guys so far i have done a little bit of shopping and got my thearded rod and my stright rod but that is about it next i need to look at repraped parts does anyone now of someone around the area that has good quiltiry prints and is not going to cost both my legs and half my arm?
hey i'm in alstonville and have a half built huxley , frame and threads, ran out of money so will wait trill tax time to recommence
I'm a Reprap newbie. Ex Qantas Flt. Engineer and IT Nerd, long-time {Grin] Love recycling etc. Can you pse email me on stewart9669 (at) gmail.com? TIA Keith Stewart ENDS
September 25, 2012 05:59AM
have not been on here for a while but now i got some updates

so i got the RP parts off triffid_hunter good parts to would defferntly buy from him again

and well in about 2 hours i had a frame and now i'm just waiting for some bearings
anyway i attached a photo 2
Attachments:
open | download - 196505_285159404921273_1270282338_n.jpg (52.7 KB)
December 14, 2012 11:46PM
though i better update again i'm so so close now
Attachments:
open | download - SAM_0111.JPG (345.3 KB)
December 24, 2012 01:19AM
ok guys i'm up and runing will attach photos later but my printer has not stopped for the last 5 hours and so far so good
December 05, 2013 08:00PM
Hey, been a while since you posted, hows the printing going? I'm in Lismore and really want to get into some 3d printing. Any chance I can check out your printer and have a chat at some stage?
December 09, 2013 10:32PM
I guess there aren't any active reprappers in this part of Australia :-(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login