Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Victoria?

Posted by ian918m 
Victoria?
March 15, 2009 03:47AM
Hi, I'm new,
Don't own a replicator at all, let alone a self-replicator. tongue sticking out smiley

I'm on the island, and I believe I saw a Victoria on the world map.
Any other Vancouver Island?

Ian.
Re: Victoria?
August 26, 2010 11:10AM
I'm in Nanaimo, but only just starting to collect parts for a millstrap.

Where're you at?
September 01, 2010 07:40AM
Hey Justice, send me your address and I'll mail you that extruder. Freshly printed one sitting in my desk. smiling smiley

Wade
April 26, 2011 04:59PM
I am in Victoria, and am building a 1x2 repstrap right now (mainly because I cannot find a local source for timing belts). I have the frame assembled, 4 steppers driving 3 axes, and a hot end built right now. I'm working on a wooden Wades extruder that I will somehow bolt onto the 1x2 X axis.

Also, the Victoria Makerspace has a Makerbot Cupcake, which allows us to bootstrap RP parts if needed.
April 26, 2011 07:24PM
Gord,

When you're building, could you give
http://reprap.org/wiki/1X2
a good polishing, if you find any spots that need it? smiling bouncing smiley

Cheers,
-Sebastien

-Sebastien, RepRap.org library gnome.

Remember, you're all RepRap developers (once you've joined the super-secret developer mailing list), and the wiki, RepRap.org, [reprap.org] is for everyone and everything! grinning smiley
February 29, 2012 05:24PM
I'm in Victoria I have a cupcake w/hbp. I've been printing in abs and pla with it since I got it last July. Thinking about building a MendleMax now though, print area on the cupcake is too small.

The Victoria Makerspace also has a cupcake but I think it's an older model.

Dan.
July 12, 2012 12:19AM
I'm In Victoria area as well, I have a DIY CNC machine, but it now time to build a printer yawning smiley)

Anyone interested in a get together for a coffee?

Chris
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login