Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

(Slight-OT) Any northerners out there?

Posted by dikaiosune 
(Slight-OT) Any northerners out there?
March 03, 2011 10:40PM
I'm really excited just to see that there's any reprapping in this state at all! However, I am wondering if there's anyone out there who's been a little colder this past winter, and consequently isn't so far to drive to smiling smiley. I'm a college student at NAU in flagstaff, and I'm currently wanting to a build as much as possible toward a rap or strap this coming spring and summer break (leaving a long time estimate as I'm good with code, new to robotics)--would love some help from someone semi-local. I'm also interested in future collaboration on trying to help others make PCBs--it seems like a nascent corner which should really have more attention in this awesome community.

Anyways, if anyone wants to meet up and just chat about the field, or wants to establish something that could use it's own forum, let me know. I'm following for replies.

Adam
help me with recording the album, i need people with whom i could make a track. instrumentals available. If you interested in it, add me in skype: outlaw7529
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login