Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

which 3d printer is best

Posted by ronaldmill 
which 3d printer is best
January 25, 2018 01:00AM
great things about 3d printer have been discuss here. kindly help me out which 3d printer is best now a days.
thanks

[Admin edit] Separated from different unrelated topic and changed title accordingly.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2018 07:53AM by DeuxVis.
Re: which 3d printer is best
January 25, 2018 07:55AM
The "best 3d printer" is the one that suits your needs and constraints, so you have to elaborate a bit if you want us to be able to point you in the right direction.

Most of my technical comments should be correct, but is THIS one ?
Anyway, as a rule of thumb, always double check what people write.
January 25, 2018 09:17AM
If you are just learning about 3d printers, and are just looking to explore and experiment with the technology a decent inexpensive DIY kit is a great way to get your feet wet, but as stated above you haven't really given enough information to provide a solid recommendation. Even then, you're likely to get 10 different answers.
January 26, 2018 02:41AM
Buy cheap...buy twice.
That was my experience with 3D printers, too.
You can make some decent looking parts with the cheap ones, but you probably have to start the same print three times until it survives the 1st layer.
But when you've seen what is possible, you want more. ( speed, quality, comfort, reliability, a.s.o.)
January 26, 2018 08:40PM
Buy what you can afford. A lot of people will tell you not to buy cheap, but those people can afford not to.
January 26, 2018 09:46PM
Im not saying you should but if I wanted a machine, well tuned, out of the box I would get a genuine Prusa
January 26, 2018 11:08PM
short list

If you just want to print.

Genune Prusa Mk3
Anything from lulzbot
ultimaker

Anything cheaper is a toy and going to need a lot of fussing about, anything dearer is overpriced and probably aimed at commercial users.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login