Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3 Axis Multi head machine With Preston Hackspace

Posted by andornot 
3 Axis Multi head machine With Preston Hackspace
January 16, 2018 05:00PM
I am running a course to design with Preston Hackspace a 3 axis multi head machine with a range of heads such 3d filament printer, router, laser engraver, 3d piezoelectric uv resin printer and many more. This course is to design the machine from scratch so it can accommodate different heads and functions using the same control system and software.

The course will be held a Preston Hackspace in their new space on GuildHall Street in the centre of Preston every Tuesday evening between 7pm to 9pm, if you live in the area and wish to go reply to this thread.

Link to Preston Hackspace website: www.prestonhackspace.org.uk

www.andornot.co.uk, selling new products, including smoothie boards and other useful parts for 3D Printers:

AndOrNot buildplate launched, available in 6 inch, 8 inch, 12 inch and 17 inch square introductory discount code "20reprap"
And Or Not Build Plates
VDX
Re: 3 Axis Multi head machine With Preston Hackspace
January 16, 2018 06:39PM
... I've modified Pronterface and "expanded" the GUI with several toolboxes to control different types of machines and applications - starting with piezo-pastedispensing, laser-engraving and customer defined CNC-applications it's now on the way to a "multifunctional base" winking smiley

Here's the German project thread -- [forums.reprap.org]

This was for my company with aiming on our machines, so not totally Open Source - but can give you the modified program "gieCAPS" and maybe some of the toolboxes and import-converters too, if you'll be interested ...

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
Re: 3 Axis Multi head machine With Preston Hackspace
January 17, 2018 02:32AM
VDX answered to the wrong thread??
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login