Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Connection Issues with Duet Wifi

Posted by Trexation 
Connection Issues with Duet Wifi
August 13, 2017 08:13PM
Greetings,
I am having trouble getting my duet wifi to connect to my computer. Currently, it is showing up in the device manager as a bossa program port. I have tried the fallback procedure 3 (I also tried procedure 2) on the duet wiki but cannot get the download link to work for the Atmel software. The software typically asks for my name and other details then fails to download or the website says that the service is unavailable. I have also tried downloading the duet drivers and the manually setting them in the device manager. That causes it to name the port Duet wifi and Duet Ethernet 3D printer control, but Ponterface will not connect even when the correct com port is selected.

Any help is much appreciated,
Thanks
Re: Connection Issues with Duet Wifi
August 13, 2017 09:27PM
I was able to solve the issue, it turns out that the link on the duet wifi page is broken and so I had to use this link: [www.microchip.com]
I used version 2.17 with no issues.
Re: Connection Issues with Duet Wifi
August 14, 2017 04:38PM
You can also use Bossa/bossac version 1.18 from shumatech.com to upload the firmware. If you use the interactive version (Bossa), check boxes Erase all, Lock and Boot from flash.

Thanks for the new link, I'll update the broken one.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2017 04:44PM by dc42.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login