Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I need help finding a package.

Posted by Dejongdude38 
I need help finding a package.
June 20, 2017 07:01PM
Although I am not new to 3d printing-as I have had experience for three years on three different machines-, I am new to RepRap printers. Currently, I have a Lulzbot 3d printer. I am looking to build a cheap and high in printed parts 3d RepRap printer. My problem is I am having problems finding a whole package of parts. So I am asking for anyone's help to find me where I can purchase a whole packet of parts to build a cheap but high in printed parts RepRap 3d printer. I don't want to have to order 1,000 parts from 30 different websites, I just want to buy one package of parts that I need to build the kind of printer that I am looking for. I do not want a package with the 3d printed parts included because I want to print those on my Lulzbot printer.

*When I say "high in printed parts", I mean I want to build a printer where over 50% of the parts can be printed on my Lulzbot 3d printer*
*A link to buy a whole package of parts to build the kind of printer I want would be great grinning smiley*

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Dejongdude38
Re: I need help finding a package.
June 21, 2017 10:18AM
Look on thingiverse for a design you like with good Bill Of Materials so you know what else you'll need. There are 50% printed printers and whilst making one is a fun exercise it won't print better than a mostly metal printer.

If you want a delta which is simple and mostly printed try my micro delta simplest delta frame to date [www.thingiverse.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2017 12:28PM by DjDemonD.

Simon Khoury

Co-founder of [www.precisionpiezo.co.uk] Accurate, repeatable, versatile Z-Probes
Published:Inventions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login