Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Deal on U.S.A. hardware for RepRap

Posted by n9jcv 
Deal on U.S.A. hardware for RepRap
May 28, 2017 12:25AM
I am sharing information about a deal on hardware for those in the U.S. I have ordered from Trimcraft Aviation RC in the past. I have no financial interest in the company, just a happy customer and I have negotiated a special deal for the RepRap community.

Today was a nice day here in Illinois, so I rode on my bike 50 miles to pick up my order from Trimcraft. When I was there I had a nice disucssion with Gino. He runs his business out of a small building in downtown Genoa City, Wisconsin. I showed him pictures of my recent 3D Printer build. His prices are the lowest I have seen for Stainless Steel hardware. His shipping is very reasonable as well, and he has always sent me my orders very quickly, although I only live 25 miles away.

I let Gino know that the entire 3D printer community is using a lot of Metric hardware, and asked if he would be willing to offer any discount to us. Gino said he would. Anyway, for those interested, the link is [www.trimcraftaviationrc.com]. Gino is offering 10% discount on your first order with Trimcraft. This offer is good until June 15th. When checking out, in step 4, in the comments section include the word REPRAP to receive your 10% discount. In order to receive the discount you must make an account, put REPRAP code in the comments in step 4, and then after Gino gets the order he will refund 10% to you using the same payment method. Gino has told me he does not sell his mailing/account information.

Again, I am just posting this as I am a happy customer and I got a great deal on a bunch of hardware and thought others might like it as well.

Pic of my order

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2017 11:09AM by n9jcv.
Re: Deal on hardware for RepRap
May 28, 2017 07:08PM
Astroturfing is so prevalent that it's hard to spot a genuine post so I compared ebay, aliexpress and Trimcraft Aviation RC prices.

Here's what I looked for: 50 M5 ss nylon-lock nut:

aliexpress: $2.36 shipped. 12-20 days delivery time
TA RC: $3.95 shipped. I would think delivery would be under 7 days
ebay: $6.65 shipped.

The site is fast, easy to navigate, and gives shipping quotes w/o registering. Good find - thanks for the tip @n9jcv. For the next time, I would suggest to put in USA in the title as it probably is not relevant to anyone else.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login