Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tevo Tarantula help

Posted by 3deez 
Tevo Tarantula help
May 03, 2017 10:56PM
Hi and thanks in advance for your time and help. I broke the stock hot end for my tarantula and am having difficulty finding a place to order a replacement. Anyone know where?

Thanks
Re: Tevo Tarantula help
May 03, 2017 11:26PM
It appears to be a E3D V6 clone hotend. They are on ebay, aliexpress, cheap, less than $10
[www.aliexpress.com]

E3D makes originals that are more than $50

What broke? You can actually buy a new throat, tip, heatsink, heater, thermistor, whatever it is that broke as well and possibly fix it.
May 05, 2017 02:43PM
I don't think it is an E3D v6 clone. The cooling fins are totally different. You can buy a stock replacement from them by submitting a support ticket here [www.tevoprinter.com]. I have all the relevant links on my blog about the printer here https://steventaitinger.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/rc-project-the-3d-printer-tevo-tarantula/
June 29, 2017 12:37PM
wht happened this. I constracted my printer but how can go on , ı dont have any idea .
Attachments:
open | download - WhatsApp Image 2017-06-29 at 19.35.11.jpeg (135.5 KB)
June 29, 2017 01:09PM
what a gem!!

tevo
IMPORTANT: Follow the E3Dv6 Assembly guide to assemble the HotEnd correctly. Images below provided for guidance.

now you think there take a common approach to mounting that hotend being similar to the chimera cold end.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login