Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TheFoxSmart.com / FoxSmart.club order issue

Posted by Kryptonit3 
TheFoxSmart.com / FoxSmart.club order issue
February 21, 2017 08:24AM
I recently placed an order with TheFoxSmart.com, their domain used to be FoxSmart.club. I went to check on the order a day or two later and my order was shown as "Pending Payment" indicating that my payment was not processed. I checked my paypal and sure enough it showed that the seller was paid. It also had a "Pay" link next to the order on their site so I clicked "Pay" and was redirected to PayPal to try again. PayPal indicated that I had already paid for this order and the seller had already been paid so it redirected me back to the merchant site and then their site said "order cancelled". WTF.

I think it may have something to do with them recently changing their domain name from foxsmart.club to thefoxsmart.com and not updating their paypal API wordpress settings and/or paypal site settings so when paypal went to post to the callback url to indicate I had paid they were posting to the old site URL which no longer exists thus not updating my order. To them I am just an order that hasn't paid even though I have. Luckily I was able to notice this and not sit around waiting for days wondering why I haven't gotten any shipment info. I tried emailing their support and got a bounced email at support@foxsmart.club so i tried the new domain support@thefoxsmart.com

We will see how it goes. If anyone knows who runs it or has a number, let them know their site isn't updating orders properly.
Re: TheFoxSmart.com / FoxSmart.club order issue
February 21, 2017 11:30AM
You bought stuff from a site made on WordPress with no contact details... Good luck!
February 21, 2017 11:33AM
The only reason I bought from there is because another Community member had indicated multiple times that they have bought from there and it was cheap and good. And USA based.
February 21, 2017 11:37AM
And it was reviewed by multiple people on YouTube. Believe it or not a lot of eCommerce sites nowadays are ran behind a WordPress install.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2017 12:56PM by Kryptonit3.
February 21, 2017 01:10PM
You could be right Kryptonit and I hope it works out well for you, but personally I wouldn't buy from a company with so few credentials.

Do they have twitter? Make a few complaints there and I'm sure they will respond quickly.
February 21, 2017 04:19PM
Piper from customer service appears to have resolved the issue for me. A strange glitch with their site. She says she will have their web developer look into it. smiling smiley
February 22, 2017 11:07AM
If I haven't heard of them and they don't take paypal I don't buy anything.

Simon Khoury

Co-founder of [www.precisionpiezo.co.uk] Accurate, repeatable, versatile Z-Probes
Published:Inventions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login