Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

how to use the bare conductive paste

Posted by Tinkusharma 
how to use the bare conductive paste
September 17, 2016 04:54PM
hello, i am doing a 3D printer and i want to use the bare conductive paste for the additional dispenser unit. i tried to use the conductive paste on a paper to test whether it can work or not or it can glow the LED.
also try to glow the directly with the battery it was glowing. so please let me know how to use the bare conductive paste.
thank you very much.
Re: how to use the bare conductive paste
September 17, 2016 06:30PM
so, what I think you are wanting to do is have a normal plastic extruder AND the conductive paste extruder. Correct? Regardless, we need more information, such as board type and firmware. It will not be that hard to do, just set up as a secondary extruder with no heater or thermistor (I think). You could look into people who have done chocolate extruders as it is almost identical mechanically.

If you need some help, or don't understand what I just said, feel free to send me a PM anytime

Printer: Prusa i3, 2 E3D v6 Hotends, Arduino + RAMPS 1.4 with a Bypassed 5V Regulator, 400w Insignia ATX PSU, Custom Designed Bowden Extruders
Re: how to use the bare conductive paste
September 19, 2016 08:23AM
Thank you very much for the reply.
I saw the video on the internet for use of bare conductive electrical paint. it looks simple as that we can try it on the paper to draw a circuit with the electrical paint. i tried the same thing on the paper but it doesn't work at all.
moreover i want to run the 5th motor for the dispenser without using the heater and thermistor so what changes do i need to make in marlin firmware for the same. please let me know asap.
Thank you very much.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login