Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trouble adding thermistor(s) to Azteeg X5 Mini V3?

Posted by NFrank89 
Trouble adding thermistor(s) to Azteeg X5 Mini V3?
August 16, 2016 02:02AM
Hey guys,
Has anyone had success running dual extruders or even just an additional thermistor on an Azteeg X5 Mini V3?
I got an X5 Mini and an Extrudrboard to run a 3 head setup on my delta but I cannot get an additional thermistor reading correctly, let alone two.

At this point I'm bypassing the extrudrboard thermistor input and connecting directly to the x5 via pin 0.25 in the EXP1 header ( i have tried other analog inputs as well). I connected the thermistor ground to the ground pin of the heated bed input as I understand this is the AGND (ADC ground) but I've tried system ground too. I tried activating the internal pullup, I tried running an external pullup, nothing works. Repetier reports the temperature to be anywhere between 600c and 1100c.
Yes, I have the correct thermistor selected in the config file. I've plugged my additional thermistor into the bed input and it reports the correct temperature so I know the thermistor and wiring is good.
When I plug the bed thermistor into my additional input I get the same result (600c to 1100c.)

I've got the extruder motor and everything else running, the only thing keeping me from dual extrusion (and tripple) is this thermistor input.
I AM DYING. confused smiley

Please help.
Thanks,
-Nick
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login