Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need Rostock Mini firmware/instructions from 3DPrinterCzar

Posted by roessleinj 
Need Rostock Mini firmware/instructions from 3DPrinterCzar
January 19, 2016 09:21PM
It looks like they took the product off of their webpage, and the firmware/instructions download with it. Does anyone happen to have it handy?

Thanks!
Jason
Re: Need Rostock Mini firmware/instructions from 3DPrinterCzar
January 25, 2016 04:25PM
Never bothered downloading the instructions myself, sorry. Though it looks like their backend software might be down. Maybe try shooting them an email and try again tomorrow?

As for the firmware, pretty much just configured it myself as I have jumped back and forth between Marlin and Repetier. Shouldn't be to hard to setup.
January 25, 2016 05:12PM
Here'sa good video on compiling the firmware and uploading it yourself. I believe Repetier has there on online config tool so you don't have to risk messing up the firmware as easily.

Prusa i3 Rework - Ramps 1.4 - E3d Lite6 - Full Graphic LCD Controller
January 30, 2016 04:03PM
I'm not sure which thermistor is used; one of the challenges of not having the documentation :/
January 30, 2016 04:09PM
I'd look it up for you, but unforunately I my hotend was crap and I ended up swapping it out for a E3D. Sorry.

I don't recall making anything thermistor changes when I was flipping back and forth between Marlin and Repetier, though it has been awhile. You might try the default setting (assuming it is the same in both firmwares) and slowly test it bringing it up to temperature. The hotend that came with mine was just a J-head clone, so it is also possible they all use the same thermistors.

Just be careful and good luck.
January 30, 2016 04:11PM
Much appreciated - if anyone stumbles upon this and has the documentation, still ping me smiling smiley thanks!
February 01, 2016 01:54PM
Any luck yet? Have you tried posting to the delta group on Google? Mostly the same group of people I think, but maybe you will get lucky.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login