Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How can i use e1 like e0

Posted by mahmu7 
How can i use e1 like e0
April 14, 2015 05:30AM
Hello i am new to the world of 3d.
I have a reprap machine.I use mks base v 1.2 controller.
After a print that has been four hours, e0 output does not working
what i have to do can i use e1 output like e0 is it possible please help me?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2015 05:31AM by mahmu7.
Re: How can i use e1 like e0
April 14, 2015 01:35PM
Configure the slicer to use extruder1 and have the same settings for both?
April 14, 2015 02:01PM
You should determine first what exactly stopped working and if possible why. If the stepper driver was damaged you might like to make sure that you don't damage the second one as well. If the problem is not on the board but outside you might not actually need to switch to e1.

The easiest way to switch to e1 would be that the firmware is already configured for two extruders, in that case just tell the slicing software to use the second extruder only and connect your extruder to e1 and change thermistor and heater connections accordingly.
If the firmware is not set up for two extruders you will have to update it. Either to one that supports two extruders, or you could change the pin mapping to use e1 as a replacement for e0.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2015 02:01PM by Srek.

[www.bonkers.de]
[merlin-hotend.de]
[www.hackerspace-ffm.de]
April 15, 2015 02:44AM
Dear Srek
I saw nozzle screw was clogged when i check it and i think e0 driver damagged because this reason.I tried my extruder motor on x axis output and it worked.
i am using cura but i could not find use e1.

and i have another problem with 12v input on board. i connected wrong and it is broken .the screen has a display but i cant control motors with usb power. But i only connect 12 dc it doesnt work. i think i burned input diodes. i hope it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2015 02:45AM by mahmu7.
April 15, 2015 02:59AM
Dear Yoshi
My slicer program is migbot and it look like Cura and i do not know waht i have to do.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login