Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sanguinololu Marlin MultiMaterial

Posted by KingRahl 
Sanguinololu Marlin MultiMaterial
April 13, 2015 07:37PM
Does anyone know how to get this to upload onto a Sanguinololu board? I can get it to load on a Melzi but my Melzi extruder part is "wonky". I change the settings in Configuration.h to the Sanguinololu board but when I Verify or try to upload I get the error. "SLAVE_CLOCK"was not declared in this scope. This is located in the slave_comms.h tab.

The wiki instructions tell me to use Arduino 1.0.4 but I can't get it to run (I get the splash screen, then it disappears). I've tried 1.0.3, 1.0.5-r2 and 1.6.1. They all have the same error.

I have tried both Sanguinololu ATmega644p and ATmega1284p 16mhz (2 different boards). The error only exists when I change the motherboard from Melzi to Sanguinololu. I was able to flash the slave board fine. Here's the original source. [github.com]
Attachments:
open | download - Marlin_Z200.zip (145.6 KB)
Re: Sanguinololu Marlin MultiMaterial
April 14, 2015 05:21PM
After contacting the good folks in Technical Support at RepRapPro.com (I purchased a few years ago. I'm only NOW upgrading to multiple extruders), They gave me a prompt response. It was a missing line of code in the pins.h tab. All it needed was a copy (line 125) and paste (line 63). After "Verify" in Arduino 1.0.5-r2 everything seems to be ok now. I'm hoping to get everything put back together tonight and have a test print.

FYI: The ATmega644p is too small as "Master" Marlin firmware controller. I'll have to stick with the ATmega1284p.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login