Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I have problems for first running my printer

Posted by Raghib 
I have problems for first running my printer
March 09, 2015 03:38AM
I'm trying in these problems from many days and didn't get any satisfactory results and this my problems:

1: Z axis does not move, even though I put the right number for steps per unit like this :
#define DEFAULT_AXIS_STEPS_PER_UNIT {80,80,2560,1000} // default steps per unit for Ultimaker
#define DEFAULT_MAX_FEEDRATE {250, 250, 2, 22} // (mm/sec)
#define DEFAULT_MAX_ACCELERATION {1000,1000,5,1000} // X, Y, Z, E maximum start speed for accelerated moves. E default values are good for Skeinforge 40+, for older versions raise them a lot.
but in manual movement by use pronterface moved very well at 5-19

2: my printer space (19x19x18)cm but wen i send to the print G1 X12 and above 13,14, and same this for y axiz ..... it will Hit the body of the printer
, When I try to print full form i got Z motor don't moved ,Y&X motor will be move and hit body of the printer

3:All users who i know don't change homing speeds #define HOMING_FEEDRATE {50*60, 50*60, 150, 0} ,but when i use this speeds in my firmware(#define HOMING_FEEDRATE {50*60, 50*60, 150, 0} // set the homing speeds (mm/min))) the X&Y&Z motor will issue sounds and not working but in this speeds it working #define HOMING_FEEDRATE 80, 80, 15, 0} // set the homing speeds (mm/min)

anyone have any idea for solve my problems and thanks .
Re: I have problems for first running my printer
March 11, 2015 01:28AM
anyone help me plz
March 11, 2015 04:05AM
re Z... numbers look good... Im wondering though if its looking at those numbers?

If you have used the eeprom, it will use the numbere stored in eeprom over what is in the the firmware

check what m503 says (display eeprom settings)
March 11, 2015 02:47PM
is the microsteps set correctly? what kind of printer is this?

if the microsteps are set incorrectly the motors will move too fast and too much.

found this from google search

if using ramps look here [reprap.org]
March 27, 2015 07:02PM
Check the settings for the end stops - It may just be thinking that it has reached them
March 27, 2015 07:03PM
Or they may not be wired up correctly

Tony Davies

www.drakkncustomshop.org.uk
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login