Posted by Tready 
live chat? is there one?
October 18, 2014 09:01PM
Would be nice to chat real time - is there a place? noob here

Tready

Kossel mini user
Re: live chat? is there one?
October 18, 2014 09:09PM
Making a heart shaped box in pink abs. Looking good so far. got top to make then gonna print babies name and attach to lid.
October 18, 2014 09:18PM
I want to thank you guys here! I cant believe that a printer I built myself can be so fast and accurate! love RepRap! I'm gonna improve and share. If I can...

Tready
October 18, 2014 09:29PM
Daughter went to Toyota dealer to fix electric window last week - they wanted £176 to repair broken mount. I measured the part, built it up in Google sketch up and made it. Fitted it on Sunday - works a treat lol. Only cost was a few hours learning sketch up and £0.50 plastic - Sweet!!

Tready
October 18, 2014 09:32PM
we have a few irc channels #reprap is the main one

-=( blog )=- -=( thingiverse )=- -=( 3Dindustries )=- -=( Aluhotend - mostly metal hotend)=--=( Facebook )=-

October 18, 2014 09:35PM
Last night I repaired toilet seat! I know - they are cheap. But ours is a funny shape and you cant get the bits. It has grease dampers for soft close. Dampers broke - I have three teenage kids!! Printed and replaced. only problem is that one split on assembly. Answer - set hot end to 250 and extruded 10mm at a time using hot end as welder! Gap filled splash of acetone to seal sand and done! SWEET!

Tready
October 18, 2014 09:37PM
not done irc before do i need a program?
October 18, 2014 09:52PM
Tready
not done irc before do i need a program?

google "hexchat"

-=( blog )=- -=( thingiverse )=- -=( 3Dindustries )=- -=( Aluhotend - mostly metal hotend)=--=( Facebook )=-

October 18, 2014 09:54PM
irc channel #reprap lol bit quiet... back to making stuff - later guys

Tready
October 19, 2014 12:13AM
For future reference, you can click the "IRC" button at the top of the forums to get a link to a simple browser-based chat interface:

Anonymous User
October 19, 2014 08:21PM
Love these posts Tready. Please post some pics!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login