Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hotend thermistor problem

Posted by marble1 
Hotend thermistor problem
October 18, 2014 03:52PM
Hi,

I did not use the printer for more than a year and after I restarted everything worked with exception of the temperature sensor of the hot end.
The measured temperature is always (375 C), when I disconnect the sensor from the board the temperature is 0. The temperature of the heated built plate sensor is correct.

Of course I cannot print with this inaccurate temperature information. Does anyone have an idea of what the problem could be?

I have a makergear Prusa Mendel with a ramps 1.3 (i think) board, with sprinter as firmware.

Best

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2014 05:09PM by marble1.
Re: Hotend thermistor problem
October 18, 2014 11:10PM
You have a short circuit in your wiring to the thermistor or the thermistor is shorting to the heater block

October 19, 2014 02:45PM
Indeed. Spot on. Thank you.
Re: Hotend thermistor problem
November 11, 2014 05:04AM
I have same problem but this is a new 3d printer just finish assembling and am trying to install it but was receiving the following error

Error: no checksum with line number, last line 41
Resend:42

Secondly the Extruder 1 xxxx/190

The xxxx temperature keeps increasing above the 190 that was set as the maximum temperature. It rose to about 700.

FIRMWARE_NAME: Marlin VI; Sprinter/grb1 masup FIRMWARE_URL:[www.K8200.eu] - [www.velleman.eu] - PROTOCOL_VASION:1.0 MACHINE_TYPE:K8200 - 3D PRINTER EXTRUDER

K8200 Repetier-Host V0.95F

Please can someone help me resolve this problem.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login