Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Colin from MakerFarm

Posted by UNF3D 
Colin from MakerFarm
April 16, 2014 11:46AM
Really felt the need to give another person credit where credit is deserved. Colin from MakerFarm answered over 50+ emails from our club in regards to this printer we bought from him. His response time was unreal- minutes most of the time. In a world of hold please and automatic answering this guy is a real breath of fresh air. The kit came neatly organized and was missing no parts- it even had plenty of spare nuts/bolts/tie bands, ect. The video tutorials on assembly were easy to follow and quick.
The printer is printing as we speak and looks great.- The only thing I would look into would be switching to all-metal hot ends but that is neither here nor there.
I would recomend Colin from MakerFarm to anyone and have been etremely satasfied with the entire process barring our own mistakes.Kudos to you sir.

-UNF3D

[www.facebook.com]
Re: Colin from MakerFarm
April 16, 2014 01:12PM
It's good to see people who are actually that; people. Especially in a world full of entirely-for-profit corporations that are more like robots with a lack of emotion. I've always looked forward to my own business where I hope to be like said-Colin in being quick and human.
Re: Colin from MakerFarm
April 17, 2014 11:27AM
I agree. Cant stop saying nice things about Colin.
He brings a GREAT feeling to customer service once again!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login