Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Survey: Cost/Volume of Different 3D Printers

Posted by The3rdIcon 
Survey: Cost/Volume of Different 3D Printers
April 14, 2014 08:30PM
I have never send any kind of information about the cost per cubic mm of each printer. So I have have put together a google form that I would appreciate if everyone who has a printer could fill out the form. I need at least 30 people per printer to be able to consider the information about the printer to be valid for statistical purposes.

I plan on making a Inforgraph and posting the final results both here and in /r/reprap on reddit. Additionally there is an option to have the results emailed to you. If you choose to have it emailed to you, You'll received the top 10 cheapest printers by print volume.

If anyone here posts in any other 3D printing forums please feel free to repost the link.
A2
Re: Survey: Cost/Volume of Different 3D Printers
April 14, 2014 08:36PM
Who are you?

For what purpose will the data be used?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2014 08:36PM by A2.
April 14, 2014 10:03PM
The3rdIcon
I have never send any kind of information about the cost per cubic mm of each printer.

Try here. One of the columns is "Price/Print Volume".
April 14, 2014 10:09PM
Also try here.

Just FYI, I found both of these links in the sticky post at the top of this forum. winking smiley

Read Before Posting - Technical Questions and Answers

I want to buy a 3D printer, what should I get?
Please do some initial research by looking at one of the many comparisons available, such as: 3D printers price compare, 3D Printer Comparison Chart, and What you need to know about buying a 3D printer. If you still have questions after reading these articles, please feel free to post them.
April 14, 2014 10:51PM
Hope you don't mind to ask. What is the purpose of that survey?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login