Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone dealt with sainsmart.com bad buisness..

Posted by hellorous 
Re: Anyone dealt with sainsmart.com bad buisness..
January 02, 2015 07:01AM
Hello People,

I would suggest buying quality from your own country if you have the money for it where you get service.

If not order via buyer protected platforms like Ebay Amazon or the chinese AliExpress where you can see how good the sellers are!
I ordered amegatronics 2.0 board it would not connect to my Win7 64bit PC so I ordered an exchange and they sent it right away.
After trying the 2nd board that did not work I told them to exchange the boards into Mega2560 & Ramps 1.4 and get the price difference
money back. I have sent the boards to a local warehouse got the money back 3 days later and the New board 6 days later.

Just take care which seller you choose.

Good luck cool smiley
Anonymous User
January 06, 2015 09:36PM
Im sorry to hear that. I myself got tired of dealing with all the lying foreign companies that promise quality and fast shipping only to find out where the filament is shipping from. I did some research and have been using cheap 3d filaments. I am yet to have a problem with them and not only that but they offer cases as well for people like me that tend to use alot of filament. Thank you I will make sure me and my friends steer clear of sainsmart.com
January 07, 2015 05:11AM
I have had very good experience buying from Chinese suppliers via eBay. They are all very keen to keep their feedback ratings high, so in the event of a problem they are very keen to sort it out. The main disadvantage is the length of time that it takes for the goods to arrive.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
April 11, 2016 08:04AM
Dear All,
I want to purchase NXP ARM Cortex-M3 LPC1768 Development Board + 3.2" TFT LCD Module,64KB SRAM, i found it on sainsmart its link is as follows,

[www.sainsmart.com]

I am from India. Can I trust in sainsmart? Is it safe to order from Sainsmart? Please reply if anybody is having experience of Sainsmart. Please reply
August 02, 2017 03:23PM
Hello i bought sainsmart 2 in 1 on 1st august 2017 from sainsmart.com (official site) . They deducted amount of 44.46$ from my account but my order status is "suspected fraud". I dont understand why that is and what that is? They got the payment but still my order status is "Suspected fraud". Can anyone tell me how can i fix this? or is it just normal?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login