Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rapid Manufacturing: The Technologies and Applications of Rapid Prototyping and Rapid Tooling

Posted by Anonymous User 
Hi! I was wondering if anyone had read "Rapid Manufacturing: The Technologies and Applications of Rapid Prototyping and Rapid Tooling" and could recommend it.

A link from Amazon UK: [www.amazon.co.uk]
Nope. "Rapid Prototyping - Laser-Based and Other Technologies" is very good. I highly recommend it.

Rapid Prototyping: Laser-Based and Other Technologies
by Patri K. Venuvinod, Weiyin Ma
# ISBN-10: 1402075774
# ISBN-13: 978-1402075773

[www.amazon.co.uk]
It's cheaper (USD$16.52 + shipping) via
[www.abebooks.com]
A lot of universities offer "friends of the library" type memberships. Ohio State has one for $45 a year. That gives me library privilages including interlibrary loan. Which means that getting my hands on expensive engineering texts is easy. They allow you to check out for a month at a time and you can renew for as long as someone else hasnt reserved the book. I just put reserves on a half dozen text that I will pick up later this week. You might call the nearest public university and see if they offer something similar.

Mike

The thoughts and ideas expressed in this post do not reflect those of my employer and are intended only as communications between individuals. Any attempts at implement are at your own risk

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2007 09:35PM by ohiomike.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login