* Freescale's MPC5121e mobileGT processor, 800 MIPS (400 MHz) of processing power
* 256MB of DDR2 DRAM
* 4GB NAND Flash-based solid state drive
* WiFi 802.11b/g Wi-Fi
* Two USB 2.0 ports
* One 10/100 Ethernet with RJ-45 jack
* One VGA DB-15 display out jack
* Headphone level stereo audio out 3.5mm jack
* 9vDC 2.5mm 10 watt AC-DC adapter power supply
* 10.5 ounces
* 1.3" high, 5.8" x 4.2" wide
Think it'd be up to the task of running RepRap host?
I'd prefer some via epia pico [www.via.com.tw] its small (100x72mm) it's powerful enough (via c7 1ghz, 1GB RAM, 4usb ports etc) and it runs on 12V so it can be attached to the same powersupply as the RapRap itself.
and it looks nice